Heavy rain, lovely hosts and great music
March 10, 2023
Zero mileage. Simmi Valley.
I slept till 730 today. Felt so good. Homemade yogurt and coffee were waiting for me. It was raining hard so a good day to finish numerous small projects e.g drying tent, doing laundry and buying some groceries. Bob drove us to the grocery store while our clothes were in the washing machine. I reorganized my panniers, charged my battery and cleaned my bike. And I finally was able to get caught up on my blogs.
A lovely lunch of stew and bread sticks were served. Feeling so spoiled.
An afternoon of sharing bike stories was soon to follow. Barb and Bob ride recumbent bikes. And we don't get tired of telling and listening to each others adventures. This evening we need to get organized for tomorrow as the show must go on.

Comments
Post a Comment