Rest day Santa Cruz
Day 3. 0 miles
I slept in this morning. Such a good feeling to have a warm bed. After breakfast I finished some of my blog which still takes time. But it will be so good to have a day by day journal.
Around 1pm the rain had stopped and Vicki and I decided to explore Santa Cruz. We walked to the wharf and soon heard the sea lions holler below the bridge. Such interesting animals. They sleep, go for a swim or get in a "tiff" with other sea lions. Not a bad life.
We walked to downtown and saw the first palm-trees. Tropical feeling. We saw orange, lemon, lime and grapefruit trees. A foreign thing to Canadians.
Our feet began to hurt so time to go back to our little but cozy trailer.
Up early tomorrow to get on the train.
Got to take care of those feet! Looks like you girls are having fun. Be safe tomorrow. (Cliff).




Got to take care of those feet! Looks like you girls are having fun. Be safe tomorrow.
ReplyDelete